Children's Bible Fellowship
SBT Awana Clubs
Vacation Bible School (VBS) Wednesday evenings 6:00-8:00 pm, during summer break.
Welcome to the Southland Children’s Ministry!
Our Children's Ministry exists for one purpose—to help children know, love and follow God with all their hearts, souls and strength.
The Children's Ministry provides a safe, fun, enriching environment for your preschool to preteen child to learn about Christ and discover how to love others and become a faithful Christian.
Our events, programs and Bible study curriculum align with our core values:
- Develop children as Christ-followers and enable them to share their faith.
- Develop children as worshippers.
- Develop children as prayer warriors.
- Enable children to make wise choices according to Scripture.
- Help children to treat all people equally.
- Support families with fun and creative times to enhance each child’s spiritual journey.
If you plan on visiting and would like to save time, please click here to download our Child Information Form, then bring it with you when you check in.